Thursday, September 10, 2009

AGENDA 9/10

Seating Chart
Syllabus Q&A
Names Activity #1: Group members stand in a circle. First person introduces self with an accurate, alliterative statement. Second person repeats first person's information, then adds own. This continues around the group.

Sample:
1st person: I'm Sandra and I like to swim.
2nd person: This is Sandra and she likes to swim. I'm Jennifer and I like my toast with jam.
3rd person: This is Sandra and she likes to swim. That's Jennifer and she likes her toast with jam. I'm Paul and I'm playful and persistent.

HW: Read "Overview of Autism," "Fitting in and Speaking Out: Me and Asperger's Syndrome," and "Schools Fight Families over Autism Service Dogs." For each article, highlight one or more significant quotations, write one comment, and one question. Seminar on Monday!

No comments: