Sunday, April 13, 2008

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Dear AP students,

First, thanks for a rewarding, fun, and fabulous year. I have really enjoyed sharing what I know about good writing, and have loved discussing great books and challenging issues with you. You are a talented, dedicated bunch, and I wish you all the best of luck in the final month as you prepare for the AP test, and beyond that as you finish the school year and begin the college preparation process.

I entered some grades into Pinnacle on Saturday; I will finish entering the rest on Tuesday prior to Open House. It's really important that you check Pinnacle on Tuesday night or sometime Wednesday--please double-check that I've entered grades correctly (you'll receive the scored work back in class). I'd appreciate it if you could email any questions or corrections to me at jennifer.pust@smmusd.org by Thursday evening--if I need to make corrections I'll come back in sometime before next weekend. Since pustlet is due to arrive on Monday, 4/21, I really need to make sure I take care of everything at Samo as early this week as possible.

Please remember that you need to take one of the Final Exam dates--if you did not attend this past Saturday, 4/12, please make sure you are signed up for Tuesday, 4/22 from 3:30pm to 7pm or Sunday, 4/27 from 9:00am-12:30pm. This practice test is NOT optional. If you are absolutely unable to make it to any of the three test date sessions, you need to contact me ASAP so we can discuss options. (And a special shout-out of thanks to the period 2 "heater crew" for bringing cake to Saturday's test--that was awesome!)

I promise to send pictures along as soon as we have some of our new little bundle of joy. Don't forget to vote for your favorite name this week!

Lots of love and best wishes for the AP test and beyond,
pust

No comments: